- The T8 WeatherMax Vapor Tight fixture is available in 32-Watt 1 lamp (T8VT-132), 2 lamp (T8VT-232) and 3 lamp (T8VT-332) cross sections. The 8-foot body offers 2-, 4- and 6-lamp options. The T5VT Series, with T5 lamps, is also available.
- Two widths are available to best meet your lighting requirement. Designed specifically for T8 & T5 lamps and come fully assembled. 8-foot fixtures come with two 4-foot internal lamp cross sections only.
- White ballast cover standard. Highly specular MIRO 4 reflectors optional. Consult factory for more details on reflective options
- Injection molded polycarbonate diffusers with lineal prisms standard. Damage resistance is ideal for parking garages. Consult AEI factory for other lens options.
- AEI's Tool-Free Maintenance enables removal of the lens and gear tray for easy wireway access in seconds
- New T8 Lamp/Electronic Ballast combinations save more than 50% over older HID and T12 Fluorescent lighting systems
- T8 lamps are rated for up to 36,000 hours, nearly twice that of typical fluorescent and HID lamps when used with programmed start ballasts
- HID light levels drop as much as 60% as the lamps age. New T8 light levels maintain up to 95% over the life of the lamp
- T8 ballast technology eliminates flicker and provides instant on & instant restrike while maintaining light levels during power dips & peaks
- T8 lamps are 70CRI or greater, providing excellent color quality over the life of the lamp, enhancing visual comfort.
- Polycarbonate one-piece latches standard for the T8VT fixture. Stainless steel latches optional. Standard fixture is not sold with mounting brackets. Stainless steel mounting brackets are optional.
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Food processing facilities
- Car washes and exterior bays
- Bottling and wet processing plants
- All wet location applications